Posh Hotel, Posh Car, Posh Bags and Me hmmmmm


The Hanbury Hotel and Country Club, an incredible vintage Jenson and a scruffy lad from Essex.....

Ok maybe not too scruffy here thanks to the stylist putting me in clothes that you would never normally see me in!

This was a different styled shoot for me. An editorial. A bit more serious, a bit more structured, but the visualisation (toilet paper word) is so much more impressive.

A fantastic backdrop at a beautiful countryside hotel, which I would recommend to anyone looking for an English break away (especially if you like your golf).

But the car! I mean...wow!!! They seriously don't make them like this anymore, but there is something special about them. Now I'm not a "car" fan, however I certainly am able to appreciate these incredible wheels!


Short post, but looking forward to showcasing the finished images when I get them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Job - Amazing how its shot

Shipwrecked - where it all began

Working on ITV Jackpot247