Blake Stevens - The Dating Guru (My Alias)

If anyone knew me when I was younger and throughout my schooling years, they would know full well that I am certainly not even close to being a "Dating Guru"! To be honest I still think even through my twenties I could never be called that one bit. But it is a role I have taken on when filming this dating concept show. It is honestly like studying a new subject and putting in the time and the effort to really understand the whole concept of dating and to try and put every bit of experience I have into it. This has honestly been one the best experiences of my life, just because of what I am learning and the psychology of it all. I have also been working harder and harder on my hosting throughout the process as well, which will no doubt give me some great experience in the future.

There are so many different concepts to dating, and we are analysing and explaining every single part of the process. I honestly think that even if you are experienced in it and feel like you don't need to learn anything that you would be very surprised when watching what we do. I have been told to build myself up into more of an expert than a host in this project and it has been very rewarding. A lot of what we teach is geuinely common knowledge to so many, but for others, it is like listening to something for the first time.

Now because I am so so nice, I am going to let you in to one little secret of the project that guys if you are reading I recommend you try using this. Girls don't be put off by it all, because it is not a concept to try and get in your knickers, just to start something off with a woman.

This is called "The 3 questions to increase the level of Hotness to a conversation".

(The scenario is set that a guy has already approached a woman and is mid way through a brief chat for the first time)

"I'm going to ask you a bit of random question here, what would you do if you won $20 million on the loterry?"

- This is an unbelievable question to ask because you get to know more about the woman than you would do throughout an entire date. She will reveal what kind of person she is, and guys must make sure they LISTEN to the answers.

OK Next Question:

"I have one more random uestion for you, whats one thing that your parents don't know about you?" (you could use best friend if they say they have no secrets with parents - unlikely lets be honest)

- This question opens up to a bit of naughtiness. The question will make the girl think about something naughty, whether sexual or being in trouble with the law, just something very different. This opens up a different side to her.

Now after this question is the time for the guy to compliment the girl and tell her that he has learnt so much from her answerrs, that she is a really nice person etc etc (go by the answers given).

Final question: - note at this point the woman will be feeling a lot more closer to you because you have got to know her so much more and have complimented what she is like in the inside as well. Something many guys forget.

"On a scale of 1-11, how would you rate yourself as a kisser?"

- The perfect question to engage in laughter and a lot of flirtatious behaviour. Whatever her answer, this is one of those questions that opens up the opportunity to get a kiss at the end of it.

Now if those 3 ways don't lead to an increased hottness to a conversation then I promise you are doing something wrong. Absolute gold! ha


This is just an example of some of the things I have been filming. There are a lot of seminars too, where I discuss in detail certain topics with the help of guests and experts on the show. It's certainly helping to keep me going whilst I have been out here in LA. And I will be filming more in the next week before I make the trip back to the UK!!!

- On a side note, I have finally been taking advantage of the amazing weather and spent some time pool side with friends and on the beach too! I feel if I didn't come back with a good sun tan after 7 months away that I would receive quite a lot of stick!!! ha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Job - Amazing how its shot

Shipwrecked - where it all began

Working on ITV Jackpot247