In less than 2 weeks most controversial post of my life will appear

I know this is a very different post to my normal and its just a little one to really tell you guys to all look out for. I have prided myself on complete honesty throughout writing this blog and it is something that I certainly hope the people who read it, really do appreciate. This will continue, but I will go to a brand new level very soon and will reveal something regarding my work situation here that quite frankly will shock so many.

Yes, this is quite a teaser, but believe me I have things that I must clear up this week before I reveal the true extent of it. All sounds very dramatic I know, but for me, it has made my blood boil more than anything has in my entire life. It is something that i want to share with a lot of people and hopefully start spreading it out to a wider audience as there are warnings that need to be sent out to younger people coming through into this business.

Anyways...watch this space....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Job - Amazing how its shot

Shipwrecked - where it all began

Working on ITV Jackpot247