Booked my first presenting job!



I finally booked myself a presenting job here in Los Angeles! And I would never have thought I would have booked this one. The reason being is if you looked back at my post last week about "The tale of 2 auditions" and I asked which of the two do you think I booked up, you would of said the travelling trip to Asia, the one that I thought went great. Well, you guessed it, I booked the other one, for One Beat, a new online Music Channel.

This was the audition where I had a great chat with the clients, but I completely went blank when it came round to remembering my lines. But I am so grateful now that i am up and running and hopefully this will be the first of many.

It is a small job, and i could be just a one off, but as it is a new music channel, there is certainly a lot of potential there to do all I can to make it permanent. Perseverance pays off! I know a lot of people probably started to think that maybe it wouldn't happen for me in LA, and I completely understood where they were coming from, but I never ever gave up and this will give me more motivation to push harder and to ensure I start climbing that ladder fast.

The job is on Tuesday and I will have the weekend to prepare and to make sure I absolutely nail it. I want to ensure the client realises that I am a commodity to them and to hopefully be offered more regular work for them, that is the aim and that would be ideal. If that isn't the case, I will keep positive and will be able to use the footage for my reel to add to it and improve the quality of it.


HAPPY JAMES!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Job - Amazing how its shot

Shipwrecked - where it all began

Working on ITV Jackpot247