So Busy - sad weekend for me - but more work

Hey guys,

Apologies for the delay in posting something. I have seriously been unbelievably busy since Friday. Went home for the weekend to see my family and more importantly play football. Which unfortunately for me has meant my season is over too as I have damaged my cartilage in my right knee and may require an operation. This has really brought me down I must admit and means I cant to any running on it at all at the moment either. This makes it hard going to the gym and exercising to keep myself in shape, which brings me down even more.

Anyway, I know I need to look on the bright side, but its not too bright apart from presenting work being busy and the job I've got on tomorrow at the glamorous Southend on Sea ha ha. I was absolutely gutted to miss out on going to Majorca as my previous post said, but who knows maybe something big is just waiting to happen you never ever know.

I've had an extreme lack of sleep the last few days, which is no good for anyone and certainly turns me into a right grump as well! ha. Worked til 4 am Sunday night, then up for a casting at 9am and then presenting again until 9pm. Last night i woke up at 5am for no reason what so ever couldn't sleep so watched films then another casting and again in work now as I speak until 10pm. Really struggling must admit, but must sleep tonight to be ready for my shoot tomorrow as do not want to look tired in the slightest.

Sorry for the bit of a boring post, maybe I will have something more exciting to write about tomorrow night after my shoot and after Arsenal hopefully smash Spurs too! ha ha.

Also, maybe tonight I will write to you all about the casting I went to today and detail it as its for an amazing opportunity to be out in South Africa for the world cup so fingers extremely crossed.

Hope you are all well

James

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Job - Amazing how its shot

Shipwrecked - where it all began

Working on ITV Jackpot247